Welcome to Kindergarten and Primary Music

Good Morning General Brock.
Welcome to Kindergarten and Primary Music Online.

Welcome back! I hope you are all safe. I miss you all.

I am hoping to provide our families with some resources that will allow Brock students to flex their creative muscles. I plan to update this blog once or twice a week.
Please know that all ideas and activities are open ended and there is no due date

Goals

  • Be Creative
  • Have fun while exploring music
  • Stay connected


Conduct
Positive comments and questions are welcome in the comment section of the blog.  I request that we follow the online code of conduct to ensure a positive learning experience for all. I have provided a link below if you are unfamiliar with the TDSB's expectations.
http://ppf.tdsb.on.ca/uploads/files/live/96/294.pdf


Contact 
I am available by email if you have any concerns or suggestions. The Kindergarten and Primary Divisions are large and I will do my best to return your emails promptly.

kathleen.robson@tdsb.on.ca

I wish you all well. Stay safe.
Ms. Robson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Websites and Sources

Rhythm Challenge: Primary